Sense of Power Scale
buy Pregabalin online next day delivery In my relationships with others …
- I can get people to listen to what I say.
- My wishes do not carry much weight.
- I can get others to do what I want.
- Even if I voice them, my views have little sway.
- I think I have a great deal of power.
- My ideas and opinions are often ignored.
- Even when I try, I am not able to get my way.
- If I want to, I get to make the decisions.
order gabapentin for dogs Participants enter ratings on Likert-scales ranging from 1 = “disagree strongly” to 7 = “agree strongly.” Items #2, #4, #6 and #7 are reverse-scored. Ratings are averaged to obtain a sense of power score.
Anderson, C., & Galinsky, A. D. (2006). Power, optimism, and risk‐taking. European journal of social psychology, 36(4), 511-536.