- We continuously update our database. Please contact us to suggest new references, or suggest an edit to an existing reference.
- References are classified by different taxonomies (e.g. constructs, authors, journals). The description below explains in simple words how taxonomies relate to one another.
Authors theorize about relationships between constructs, and test these relationships using different methods. They publish their results as papers in academic journals. Some journals that publish DIO research are in social psychology, such as JPSP, and some are in organizational behavior, such as OBHDP.
Alphabetical Index of All Journals
- Journal of Applied Psychology
- Journal of Applied Research in Memory and Cognition
- Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
- Journal of Business Ethics
- Journal of Business Venturing
- Journal of Consumer Research
- Journal of Experimental Psychology: Applied
- Journal of Experimental Psychology: General
- Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Perception and Performance
- Journal of Experimental Social Psychology
- Journal of Management
- Journal of Management & Organization
- Journal of Marketing Research
- Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
- Journal of Personality and Social Psychology
- Journal of Social Psychology
- Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science
- Judgment and Decision Making