I am currently an Assistant Professor of Organizational Behavior at McGill University in the Desautels Faculty of Management. Prior to joining Desautels, I was a visiting scholar at New York University.
I was born in 1983 in Cannes, France, and grew up in Paris. My husband, Scott, is from Texas. We have two dogs – Colline (14) and Erica (3).
- Assistant Professor, McGill University, 2014 – Current
- Visiting Scholar, New York University, 2012 – 2014
- Research Fellow, University of Luxembourg, 2009 – 2012
- Ph.D. in Management, Paris-Dauphine University – PSL, 2014
- M.Sc. in Management (Grande École), ESSEC Paris, 2009
- M.Sc. in International Business, Sciences Po Paris, 2008
- BA in Economics and English, Paris-West University, 2005